Your wedding invitations are the first impression you make on your guests, they set the tone to your entire wedding so you want to make sure that your invitations are exactly what you both want. This can happen by selecting from over 300 beautiful, elegant, joyful choices in several albums - you are guaranteed to find one that you absolutely love.
I encourage you to view sample wedding invitations online to get an idea of the variety that is available. You may order invitations directly from this there or you may contact me directly to schedule a date and time to look through the entire selection in person. For those of you living outside the Santa Cruz, CA area, the link to the website above is a perfect solution for ordering. You can also order a sample of any invitation to be mailed directly to you to help make your final selection easier.
Please e-mail or call: Lisa Salinero (831) 429-1664 to arrange a meeting.
Ordering invitations don't need to be difficult. By keeping these few things
in mind, the process will go smoothly and quickly.
• Order your wedding invitations 4 months before the wedding but mail them 6 - 8 weeks prior to the wedding
• Order one invitation for each couple, each single person and all children over the age of 16
• Plan on ordering 25 more than your actual count for last minute additions or misaddressed envelopes
• Check with your caterer to find out when they need to have the final head count so you know your RSVP date for your Respond Cards
• And of course, begin creating your guest list as soon as possible
Concerned about time? Your wedding invitations will be reliably delivered
to your door step 10 business days after your final approval of the proof.
Call now to get started on your order. IT IS NEVER TOO EARLY!
© 2013-2015 Black Dog Graphics